Why do we process your personal data?
We need to process your personal data in order to:
- manage your customer relation to Lesjöfors
- manage your user profile, if applicable
- process purchases you make in our online stores
- provide you with marketing information related to our services or the services of the individual companies in the Lesjöfors Group (requires your separate consent)
- You may be required to agree to separate privacy policies and terms and conditions when using the services provided.
What personal data do we process?
In case you have a customer user account or make purchase on our website we may collect the following personal data from you:
- email address
- street address
- information provided by you when using our service online, e.g. comments to our blog posts
- electronically transmitted messages related to your customer relation
- technical details related to your navigation on our website including your IP-address
We will store your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes listed above. We take due care in processing your credit card information, which is processed and stored only by the processors of payment services and never stored on our servers.
With whom do we share your data?
We may use such third party subcontractors for example for the support functions needed to provide our services to you. If you have given your consent for us to provide you with marketing information relating to the services, or any other service or product, we may share it internally within the companies in the Lesjöfors Group, to provide marketing information regarding their products and services.
Where is your data stored?
Your personal data may be transferred and stored on servers located in various countries within and outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may also be processed by our staff located in countries outside the EU/EEA. When transferring your data outside the EU or the EEA, Lesjöfors AB takes appropriate steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such transfer and that your data is adequately protected in accordance with applicable law.
Lesjöfors applies appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data from internal and external threats.
These measures include the following:
- The information in your user profile is password protected
- We follow best practices for web app security
- All payment data is only transferred trough secure connections
Despite the security measures applied by Lesjöfors, the risks associated with the use of online services cannot be completely ruled out and therefore no security measure can completely guarantee the safety of your data.
Please note that you are responsible for keeping your password secure - if a password has been given to you by Lesjöfors. To protect your user profile, we ask you not to reveal your password to anyone under any circumstances.
You have the right at any time to inspect and correct your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to have any incorrect, incomplete, outdated or unnecessary personal information related to you removed or updated at your request. Lesjöfors may also at its own initiative correct or remove any personal data, which is incorrect, incomplete, outdated or unnecessary for the purposes described.
You have the right at any time to prohibit Lesjöfors from using your personal data for contacting you in marketing or selling purposes. You may also exit any of our mailing lists you have subscribed to by following the instructions at the bottom of our informational messages.
You have the following rights in relation to your information based on GDPR and other laws, which you can exercise by sending an email to the relevant company in the group (see list below)
- to request access to your information and information related to our use of your information
- to request us to send your marketing information by email
- to request the correction or deletion of your information
- to request that we restrict our use of your information
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information. In accordance with
- Article 77 of the GDPR, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Lesjöfors reserves the right to revise and modify the policy at any time. Such changes may be necessary due to regulatory changes, authority requests, change in our services or any other reason.
Should you have any questions regarding your privacy or our policies at Lesjöfors or should you wish to exercise your rights under applicable data protection legislation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your query as soon as possible.